The role of drywall nails is very important. The quality of building wall nails is not good in the world, and the examples of house collapse are everywhere. It is also because of the poor quality of drywall nails that many serious accidents occur.
Drywall screw series is one of the important categories in the whole fastener series. This product is mainly used for various gypsum board, light partition and day board day board day board series installation.
There are many kinds of drywall nails.
Such as pin screws, wallboard drywall nails, self-drilling drywall nails, half hair, hexagonal corner head drywall nails, etc. Each drywall nail has a different use, what is the specific use of the drywall nails?
1. pin fastening screw
It is mainly used for connection between thin metal plates. The screw pattern is a common screw pattern with circular triangle. The screw surface also has very high hardness. Therefore, when connecting, the screw can tap the internal screw pattern from the hole at the bottom of the screw pattern of the adapter to form the connection.
The screw features low torque and high locking performance, providing better working performance than ordinary dry wall screws and replacing mechanical screws.
2. wall board dry wall nails
Used for connecting gypsum wallboard and metal keel. The screw pattern is a double-ended screw pattern, and the screw pattern surface also has a high hardness (HRC53), which can be quickly screwed into the keel to form connections without the need to make prefabricated holes.
3. self-drilling dry wall nails
Unlike ordinary drywall nails, ordinary drywall nails are joined by two processes: the drill (the bottom of the drill bolt) and tapping (including fastening the joint). If the self-drilled drywall is nailed to the joint, the drilling and tapping processes can be combined in one go. Drill the drill before the screw, and then tap the screw (including fastening the connection) to save construction time and improve construction efficiency.
4. pan head and hexagonal corner head drywall nails
Suitable for situations where drill bit exposure is allowed, hexagonal head drywall nails can follow a moment greater than the coffee bean drywall nails.
Needle and inner hexagonal flower drywall nails are suitable for situations where nails are not exposed. Inner hexagonal flower drywall nails can withstand greater torque than calm head drywall nails.
Semi-cool hair dry wall nails are suitable for slightly exposed nail situations. When removing the assembly of drywall nails, cross screws are required for slotted drywall nails, cross screws are required for cross drywall nails, internal hexagonal corner nails are required for internal hexagonal corner nails, and hexagonal corner head drywall nails are required for daze wrench, box wrench, socket wrench, or adjustable wrench.
The differences between dry wall nails and self – tapping nails are as follows.
1. Different uses. Drywall nails are mainly used to install a variety of gypsum board, light partition and ceiling board ceiling board series. Tapping nails are used for non-metallic or softer metals that do not require low holes and tapping.
2. They’re different. Drywall nails are characterized by a horn head shape. Self-tapping screws have low torque and high locking performance, working performance is better than ordinary self-tapping screws, can be used instead of mechanical screws.
3. Classification is different: dry wall screws are divided into two kinds: double line fine tooth dry wall screws and single line coarse tooth dry wall screws. According to the different head, there are round head self-tapping nails, flat head (that is, sinking) self-tapping nails, cylinder head self-tapping nails, dome wide edge self-tapping nails, big round head (that is, big flat head) self-tapping nails, hexagonal corner bearing hole self-tapping nails, hexagonal corner bearing hole Huasha head self-tapping nails, hexagonal corner head self-tapping nails.
Post time: Jan-16-2023